Cryogenic Swivel Joint
- Cryogenic swivel joint is independently developed by CCLPEC. With over a decade of improvement and updating, it has been provided with more than 5,000 sets to customers worldwide.
- A unique number on every swivel joint enables it to be easily tracked.
- 16 inch cryogenic swivel joint has subjected to and passed the dynamic rotary fatigue test over 40 million times.
- Flexible rotation while nitrogen circulating, designed for ultra-low temperature applications with no jamming issues.
- Main seal replacement can be easily accomplished within 30 minutes, and all seals can be completely replaced within one hour, providing easy and convenient maintenance.
- A sufficient stock of 2 inch and 3 inch cryogenic swivel joints are available, which can be provided within 48 hours.
- Model: SJCⅢXX-X
- Nominal diameter: DN50, DN100, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400, DN450, DN500
- Nominal pressure: 2.0MPa (20Bar)
- Designed temperature range: -196 to 66°C
- Applicable medium: LNG, cryogenic ethylene, liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, and other cryogenic liquids.