Metering and Loading Skid, Chemical Application
Metering and loading skid is designed for loading and unloading of various chemicals such as acids and alkalis. CCLPEC can design and produce a variety of metering and loading skids with a range of transferring processes and structures to adapt to the different characteristics of mediums, types of road tanker or railcar and loading connections.
- This metering and loading skid is manufactured in accordance with the requirements of EPC and international standards and specifications, particularly can meet the requirements of customer’s project. The safety design meets the requirements of SIS and HAZOP while the electrical system satisfies explosion protection requirements of ATEX and IEC.
- Host computer and batch controller can be configured. Through the signals of metering temperature, pressure, flow rate, valve status, static grounding, the functions of alarm and interlock will be activated.
- High integration of platform saves time of on-site installation and commissioning, featuring easy installation which requires connecting of flanges and cables only.
- The metering and loading skid can be made of stainless steel 316Ti which has excellent corrosion resistance, suitable to transfer acids and alkalis. Pipeline and valves can be lined with PTFE. All materials will be selected according to the properties of fluids.
- Electric heat tracing or steam tracing system can be configured to assist transferring of viscous products. Thermal insulation is also available.
- Static grounding control unit can be equipped to real-time monitor the earthing status of road tanker or railcar.
- Main pipelines include loading and unloading pipeline, vapor return line, nitrogen purging line, and instrument air pipeline.