LNG Truck Loading Arm
LNG truck loading arm is used to load and unload LNG (liquefied natural gas). Break-away coupler is installed on loading arm to prevent pipeline from damage caused by vehicle departure in an emergency. The connections between LNG truck loading arm and vehicle are selectable according to customers, such as flange, dry break coupler, CGA, etc.
- The upper arm is gas phase arm used for BOG (boil-off gas) return, and the lower arm is used for LNG transferring. Outboard arm is equipped with high quality shut-off valve and ball valve for nitrogen purging, it can accomplish nitrogen replacing before loading operation.
- Cryogenic swivel joint adopts the design of dual ball race, coupled with nitrogen purging system to keep ball races dry and avoid it from being frozen. High processing and assembling precision enables loading arm to be easily operated by one person. Seal ring can be easily replaced within a few minutes without need for disassembling of ball race or return back to factory.
- The loading arm is subjected to strict non-destructive test, strength test, air tightness test, low temperature test, as well as leakage test.
- CCLPEC LNG truck loading arms have supplied over 1000 sets to customers all over the world. We are capable of providing regular spare parts or seals within 48 hours.
- Temperature range: -196°C to +66°C
- Rated pressure: -0.06Mpa to 2Mpa
- Test pressure: 2.4Mpa
- Standard diameter: 2” to 3” (DN50 DN80)
- Material: Pipeline: stainless steel 304L, 316L
- Structural part: carbon steel
- Medium: LNG (liquefied natural gas)
- Balancing: spring cylinder
Accessories of Truck Loading Arm ( TLA )