LPG Marine Loading Arm
As a specialist manufacturer of marine loading arms, CCLPEC is capable of providing customers with professional solution for reliably loading and unloading of mediums between vessel and shore. LPG marine loading arms are suitable for normal-temperature high-pressure condition or low-temperature normal-pressure condition. The main pipeline material are low temperature carbon steel or carbon steel. For handling LPG or other material with vapor return, Piggy-back marine loading arms are commonly used that two pipelines for liquid and vapor in one arm.
- Suitable for transferring LPG, propane (C3), butane (C4), etc. Pipe materials are available in low temperature carbon steel or carbon steel.
- Piggy-back dual-hose type marine loading arm can be designed for volatile medium, suited to load and unload liquid and gas simultaneously. Both two loading arms are equipped with ERC (emergency release coupler), ensuring that liquid loading arm and gas loading arm are released simultaneously in an emergency situation.
- Maintenance platform is entirely hot dip galvanized, used for on-site maintenance of swivel joints. Access ladders are designed with fall prevention system, fully guaranteeing safety of maintenance personnel.
- Surface treatment of loading arm is strictly carried out in accordance with ISO standard, satisfying the marine anti-corrosion requirements.
- Thanks to the unique design of the loading arm, the loading and unloading operations will be smoothly implemented even if the PLC failure occurs.
- Dual-seal design of swivel joint enables the replacing of seals more easier, ensuring that the leakage rate is far below the standard amount.
- It is possible to individually disassembly and assembly the swivel joints of which the position is random, greatly facilitating the maintenance and replacing process of swivel joints.
- Medium: LPG, propane, butane, liquid ammonia, etc.
- Standard sizes: 6 inch+3 inch, 8 inch+4 inch, 10 inch+6 inch, 12 inch+8 inch, 14 inch+8 inch, 16 inch, 20 inch
- Nominal pressure: CL150, CL300
- Temperature range: -46°C to +80°C
Marine Loading Arm Accessories