LNG Marine Loading Arm
LNG marine loading arms are typically used for loading and unloading of cryogenic fluids between storage tank and tanker vessel, suitable to transfer ethylene (-104°C) and LNG (liquefied natural gas, -163°C). Considering the special properties of cryogenic liquids, on the basis of meeting OCIMF standards, the LNG marine loading arm has to be designed in compliance with the requirement of ISO 16904 or SIGTTO.
- The marine loading arm is designed with ice fall off protection, ensuring the safety of operator.
- Swivel joints are provided with oil-free lubrication, and the ball races of which are dried by nitrogen purge system, thus also avoiding the ball races from being frozen. The 16 inch cryogenic swivel joint has passed dynamic and fatigue tests of 400,000 cycles.
- Swivel joint has double tight seals, double seal rings, one main seal and one back-up seal to prevent the leakage. The result of the test shows that it meets the leakage requirements of BSEN ISO 16904.
- All seals of swivel joint can be easily replaced without dismantling the loading arm.
- Double ball valve and PERC (powered emergency release coupling) structure utilize the well proven CCL patented design, capable of avoiding separation of double ball valve when ERC cylinder pressure failure occurs.
- Mechanical and hydraulic interlock system allows ERC (emergency release coupler) to open only after double ball valve closed and ensures complete closure of the double ball valve before the clamp is released.
- Diameter: DN150-DN400
- Temperature range: -196°C to +80°C
- Pressure: 2.0MPa
- Medium: LNG, liquid ethylene, liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen, etc.
- Material: SS316L, SS304L
Marine Loading Arm Accessories